A pH-balancing scalp treatment that soothes itchiness & irritation, restores balance & hydration, and draws out deep rooted impurities from the scalp and hair follicle.
Hydration and Moisturization:
- 96% of participants indicated that the treatment was effective in hydrating and moisturizing their scalp.
Reduction in Itchiness, Irritation, & Flakiness
- 100% of participants said the treatment was effective at reducing flakiness.
- 95% off participants said the treatment was effective in reducing itchiness.
- 89% of participants said the treatment was effective in reducing irritation.
- 89% of participants said the treatment was effective in reducing buildup on the scalp.
- 92% of participants said the treatment was effective in enhancing their scalp health.
Usage & Ingredients
Part the hair into sections and apply 1-2 drops to each partition and massage into the scalp. Do not rinse. Can be applied after washing/conditioning or to dry scalp.
Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.
Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin*, Polysorbate 80*, Biotin, Panthenol*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Charcoal Powder, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Menthyl Lactate*, Saccharide Isomerate*, Sodium Hyaluronate*, Tocopheryl Acetate*, Hydroxyethylcellulose*, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate*, Polyquaternium-10, Aminomethyl Propanol, Citric Acid*, Sodium Citrate*.
*Coconut, vegetable, plant, or sugar derived.
Binchotan Charcoal: Detoxifies the hair and scalp by absorbing impurities such as oil, dirt, sebum, and product build up. Biotin: Strengthens the hair follicle to reduce hair loss. Witch Hazel: Normalizes oil production to control oily scalp and extend time between washes. Tea Tree Oil: Reduces flakiness and itchiness, while supporting healthy hair growth. Peppermint & Spearmint Oil: Soothes itchiness and maintains a healthy scalp pH.
Sulfates, parabens, phthalates, silicones, DEA, & synthetic dyes.