Did you know?
Shampoo removes precious moisture from your hair and scalp? That even certain Sulfate Free Shampoos can strip your hair? The human scalp naturally secretes sebum and oil which is biologically meant to protect our hair and scalp from the elements.
CoWashing (Conditioner Wash) is the best way to cleanse your curly hair on a regular basis without disturbing the natural biological balance.
Our light no-suds conditioning cream gently removes the optimal amount of scalp sebum, residue, or product buildup leftover from styling products.
The As I Am Co Wash is the perfect gentle cleanser to maintain your natural curls, coils, and waves in between wash days.
This Cowash is different from any other because it contains a special blend of natural ingredients that work to promote healthy hair growth from the follicular level.
No Harmful or Harsh Ingredients - No Sulfates. No Parabens. No Phthalates.
It is also the perfect cleanser for anyone with a Keratin Treatment. Shampoos (even sulfate free) reduce the effectiveness Keratin Treatments by stripping your hair of crosslinks. But the Coconut CoWash will prolong the life of your expensive treatment by gently cleansing instead of stripping crosslinks, and your hair will stay soft, silky, and smooth for longer. Better than even using a Keratin Shampoo which can contain harsh surfactants.
*Packaging may vary!
• Wet hair thoroughly
• Rub a liberal amount within palms and distribute throughout hair
• Work product through hair and massage scalp with fingertips as you would a conventional shampoo
• Carefully detangle hair with a wide-tooth comb
• Rinse well
• Repeat only if necessary to remove excessive product build up or for further scalp cleansing.
• Follow with conditioning. Use either As I AmHydration ElationIntensive Conditioning Treatment or As I AmLeave-In Conditioner.
• Make sure to detangle completely during either the shampoo step or the conditioning step, while the hair is soaking wet and saturated with the product you are using. Detangle with a wide toothed comb or, if you prefer, a paddle brush. Only after detangling should you proceed to the final rinse.
• While shampooing, keep hair in a smooth downward alignment as you lather. Doing otherwise, (bunching, scrubbing, vigorous scrunching, etc.), may cause extensive tangling.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Fruit Extract, Phytosterols, Camillia Sinensis Leaf Extract, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Stearlkonium Chloride, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Quaternium-18, Propylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Fragrance/Parfum, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Abies Balsamea (Balsam Canada) Resin, Potassium Chloride, Limonene.