Care for your hair UNDERNEATH Protective StylesWeaves, Braids, Crochet, Updos, 2-Strand Twists
• Sulfate-Free, Gentle Yet Deep Cleansing
• Prepares & Restores Hair/Scalp.
• Moisturizes & Strengthens
• Protects Scalp and Hair Strand
Thick and Full Bamboo and Coconut Milk Moisturizing Mint Shampoo is a plant and herbal-rich, deep cleansing, gentle yet effective shampoo designed to nourish, strengthen, fortify and prepare hair before and after applying and removing protective styles. You hair will be moisturized and strengthened from root to tip as this revolutionary recipe is infused with bamboo—nature’s best known strengthener to help repair and strengthen hair and support hair elasticity; biotin to encourage hair growth; coconut milk to moisturize and nourish dry or damaged hair strands; and peppermint to cleanse root surface and scalp. For best results, follow with Intense Moisture Bamboo & Coconut Milk Strengthening Leave-In Conditioner.
Use BEFORE protective styling to:
• Strengthen and protect hair, and to reinforce, anchor and prepare hair and strands for protective styling.
Use DURING protective styling to:
• Gently cleanse hair underneath without disturbing the style and infuse, moisture, and reinforce hair elasticity.
Use AFTER protective styling to:
• Cleanse and replenish hair and scalp, and reinforce hair strength.
Usage & Ingredients
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Glycol Distearate, Laureth-4, Menthol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Parfum (Fragrance), Peg-150 Pentaerythrity Tetrastearate, Ppg2 Hydroxethyl Cocamide, Butylene Glycol, Ppg-26-buteth-26, Peg 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Apigenin, Oleanolic Acid, Biotonoyl Tripeptide, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Flower Extract, Biotin