Scares away lice… naturally.
Part of SoCozy’s Boo! 3-Step Lice Scaring system (formulas infused with a proprietary blend of natural ingredients that help keep lice away), it’s the 1st preventative step that gently cleanses hair while strengthening. Lather up to keep those little buggers at bay.
So Good, What is that fragrance?
- Zero fragrance, just the fresh, clean, pleasant scent of natural ingredients: peppermint, rosemary and lavender.
So Smart, What are the key ingredients?
- Tea Tree Oil: one of the most effective natural ingredients demonstrated to prevent lice.
- Rosemary Extract: a natural plant extract that repels lice; rich in vitamins to promote healthy hair and natural shine.
- Keratin: protects hair, helps to increase hair strength and minimize damages caused by brushing and overuse of accessories like barrettes and elastic bands.
- Peppermint Oil: moisturizing and works as an astringent to prevent buildup plus aids in hair growth.
- Lavender Flower Extract: calms and soothes skin.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract: Moisturizes and soothe hair, scalp and body.
No Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Synthetic Color, Propylene Glycol. Free of Gluten, Wheat and Nuts.
To help prevent lice, massage into wet hair and rinse. No need to repeat. Follow with step 2, Boo! Conditioner.
Be smart - never share hats, helmets or brushes.
Water (Aqua/Eau), Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Polyquaternium-7, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Panthenol, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Silk Amino Acids, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Potassium Sorbate, Lactic Acid.