Add drama, definition, and hold to short hair. Use to tame flyaway strands, or finish styles by adding paste for piecey texture and definition. Edgy, spikey, and defined short looks are easy to achieve with New Mizani Lived-In Sculpting Paste.
Perfect for all textures, this paste, with moisturizing ingredients, adds structure and dimension with a soft natural finish.
- Copolymers provide hold and definition for edgy styles
- Creates piecey definition
- Hair looks healthy and conditioned with Beeswax and Ceramide.
- Use small amounts in damp hair around hairline in front and nape areas to smooth and
tame for lower curl types.
- Apply to dry hair prior to flat-ironing to seal ends and add additional shine; provides
- Emulsify product in hands prior to application to activate in order to give ultimate hold.
- On dry hair, emulsify in hands and then sculpt and piece out hair to achieve desired end
Usage & Ingredients
Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Tribehenin, PVP, Ceteareth-33, Propylene Glycol, VP/VAa Copolymer, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Oleth-10, Polyquaternium-11, Sodium Benzoate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl, Acrylate Crosspolymer, Benzoic Acid, Limonene, Benzophenone-4, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/Jojoba Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citral, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Citronellol, Sorbitol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Ascorbic Acid, BHT, Potassium Sorbate