HAIRFINITY Volume Builder Amino Acid Booster gives hair an infusion of protein-rich amino acids. Support your hair with these natural building blocks for healthy, strong hair.*
How It Works - Each ingredient in HAIRFINITY Volume Builder Amino Acid Booster gives you a “boost” of amino acids for fuller, thicker hair.*
Give Your Hair a Boost!
- Gives your hair the nutritional building blocks it needs for optimal health
- Supports the health of your hair follicles
- Cystine is the most important amino acid for hair health. Not enough of it can lead to fraying, brittle, dull hair.
- Methionine is a sulfur-rich amino acid, encouraging the strength and elasticity of hair.
- Lysine is one of the body’s nine essential amino acids needed for growth and cellular repair, and studies have shown a correlation between lysine deficiency and hair loss.
- Arginine is another essential amino acid found in hair follicles, and is vital to the body’s detox process.
- Taurine, a beta-amino acid, helps with hair follicle development.
*DISCLAIMER: The statements endorsed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products and information mentioned on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.
Usage & Ingredients
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|L-Cystine 300 mg||†|
|L-Arginine (as L-Arginine HCI) 150 mg||†|
|L-Lysine HCI 150 mg||†|
|L-Methionine 10 mg||†|
|Taurine 10 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established|
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (Capsule), Rice Flour
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our SHOP. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Shop.naturallycurly.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.