Therapy for Hair, Scalp, and Skin!
A rich elixir packed with Omega 3, 6, and 9 from Vegan Squalane, Chia & Sacha Inchi oils - perfectly blended to soothe and help various scalp, skin, and hair conditions. A moisturizer, face cream, scalp spray, and hair finisher in one!
Curl Keeper® Dry Oil Elixir is a decadent and therapeutic dry oil with fine molecules allowing for quick absorption without a greasy residue.
Curl Keeper Dry Oil Elixir Benefits:
- Soothes itching
- Soothes redness and neutralizes burns from chemical treatments, hair colour, or relaxers
- Soothes dry scalp
- Stimulates hair growth
- Anti-aging cell regeneration for weak and dry hair and skin
- Improves the moisture balance and elasticity of the skin
- Adds softness and shine
- UV protection helps prevent hair colour from fading in the sun
- Non-greasy feel
8 ways to use the Dry Oil Elixir in your Beauty Routine:
- Dry + Damaged Hair Treatment - Dry Oil Elixir can work wonders for dry and damaged hair. The rich Omega Oils soften hair, and hold moisture so that hair feels soft and smooth. The best way to apply it is to rub a small amount between your hands to dry, or almost dry, clean hair from roots to ends one section at a time, and rake through. Wrap your hair in a towel for at least 5 minutes and then follow with a gentle curl-friendly shampoo. For extra conditioning, keep it in overnight and wash hair in the morning.
- Scalp Treatment - To soothe an itchy and/or dry scalp, spray 1 pump directly onto irritated area and work into scalp using fingers. Oil can be left on scalp until next shampoo day. Do not use on open wounds or broken skin.
- Makeup Primer - Dry Oil Elixir is a great way to set skin for makeup application. A little goes a long way, so spray a small amount onto hands and work into the face until fully absorbed, paying special attention to hairline, cheeks, and around the nose (driest parts of face). Your face is now ready for make-up!
- Makeup Remover + Cleanser Combo - Dry Oil Elixir gently and effortlessly dissolves impurities and makeup and leaves skin with a beautiful, healthy look and clean feel. Apply 1-2 pumps to face with fingertips or cotton pad. Gently massage until all makeup is removed and face feels cleansed.
- Face + Body Moisturizer - When you hop out of the shower, ditch the chemical-filled and greasy body lotion for a dry oil treatment to lock the moisture in. No need for a separate face cream…the Dry Oil Elixir is good for you from head to toe!
- Natural Hair Sheen - Want to add some shine to dry and dull hair? Spray 2-3 pumps on dry or almost dry hair and with hands, press the oil into the ends of your hair until absorbed. We love using the Dry Oil Elixir as an all-natural styling sheen for natural hair or for braids and extensions!
- Beard Oil - Hey Guys! We wouldn’t leave you out. Use the Dry Oil Elixir to keep your beards soft, shiny, and healthy. The best time to apply Dry Oil Elixir to a beard is after a hot shower, when beards are cleanest and softest; this is when they will most easily absorb the oils. Spray 1-2 pumps onto hands and work into a clean and dry beard until absorbed.
- Cuticle + Nail Treatment - Give those digits the TLC they deserve! Spray 1 pump into palm and dip opposite nail into palm. Use circular motion to gently massage oil into nails and cuticles, one at a time, until absorbed. Repeat for other hand.
Usage & Ingredients
For face: Avoid eye contact. Spray onto cotton pad or onto finger tips and apply to face, paying special attention to dry areas. Apply the oil morning or night. Works well as a primer before makeup application!
For body: Use dry oil as a moisturizer. Spray directly onto skin and spread with hands.There's nothing better for intensive regeneration. P.S. It's great for cracked heels and elbows.
For scalp: For itch and dry scalp, spray 1 pump directly onto the irritated area and work into scalp using fingers.
For hair: Before or after cleansing hair, spray 2-3 pumps directly onto hair and with hands, press the oil into the ends of your hair. Leave for 3-5 minutes. If your hair is particularly dry or damaged, use the oil as a mask, applying a generous amount throughout your hair, from the roots to the tips, and wait at least an hour before showering. As a shine finisher: Spray 2- 3 pumps all over dry and styled hair.
For nails: Rub the oil into the nails for a few minutes, one nail at a time, paying particular attention to the cuticles.
Ingredients: Undecane, Tridecane, Vegan Squalane Oil, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Coco-Caprylate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Oil, Plukenetia Volubilis (Sacha Inchi) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus, Tococopherol, Murraya, Koenigii, Cinnamomum, Zeylancium, Sesamum Indicum