Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Hair Mask is a luxurious, deeply penetrating, reparative conditioning treatment. For hair that needs extra care and repair, this deep conditioner works on hair fibers to make hair stronger, smoother, silkier and shinier. Helps to correct porosity, weakness and split ends from styling or chemically treating your hair. Adds protection to your hair and restores natural softness. Conditions for better manageability when styling.
For thousands of years, Polynesians have used monoi oil for its natural reparative properties. To make monoi, freshly picked tiare flower blossoms are steeped in coconut oil to produce fragrant oil that helps repair hair, improving its condition, softness, and shine. The Monoi Collection was created especially for those concerned with hair breakage.
Goodies that make it work:
- Monoi oil deeply nourishes your hair from root to tip
- Bamboo water, made from the strongest plant on our planet, helps to reinforce your hair’s structure
- Hydrolyzed silk helps fortify your hair against future damage
PLUS, it has NO parabens, petroleum, mineral oil, or artificial color
- Apply to wet hair.
- Massage gently into your hair, especially the ends.
- Leave in hair for three to five minutes and then rinse well.
- You can also use a plastic cap, and sit with hair under a dryer for five to seven minutes for a more deep penetrating treatment.
- Best results when used weekly.