The only way to get healthy, beautiful hair is to nourish your hair through all three phases of growth—from deep inside the follicle, along the scalp, and all over the hair strand. This fan favorite hair oil takes care of the last two phases as it rebalances and soothes the scalp.
- Basil Oil increases circulation in the scalp
- Peppermint Oil moisturizes both scalp and hair
- Clary Sage soothes your scalp if it’s tight, itchy or irritate
- PLUS, No Parabens, No Petroleum, No Mineral Oil, No Artificial Colors d
- Squeeze a small amount into your hands and rub together.
- Massage oil into scalp and hair.
Hot Oil Treatment:
- Before using, let the bottle sit in a cup of hot tap water for 3 minutes.
- Before wetting or shampooing, massage oil thoroughly through scalp and hair, concentrating on damaged areas.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Cover head with a towel and leave on hair for 5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water and shampoo as usual.