Aunt Jackie's "Triple Threat" conditioning treatment uses botanical extracts to help soften coarse, hard-to-manage tresses, improves manageability for easier combing and strengthens hair for healthier growth.
- Use as a regular rinse-out conditioner, co-wash or deep conditioning treatment.
- Helps soften hard-to-manage hair and gently loosens tight, coarse textures.
- Replenishes moisture, while natural conditioners contribute to strength and improved hair health.
As a normal conditioner
- Apply generously, from roots to ends, on wet or towel dried hair.
- Leave on for 1 minute, then rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
As a co-wash
- Wet hair then generously apply from roots to ends, gently massaging into hair and scalp, in similar fashion to shampoo.
- Rinse and repeat.
- After final rinse, apply as a normal conditioner (see above).
As a deep conditioning treatment
- Apply generously, from roots to ends, on towel dried hair.
- Cover hair with a plastic cap and sit under a hooded dryer for 10 minutes.
- Remove cap and thoroughly rinse.